<supportagent>If a customer asks for release notes for a version that has not been added to this article yet, you can follow the steps in the agent-only section of this article: Cannot Find the Kayako Classic Release Notes for a Certain Product Version</supportagent>
All Kayako Classic Release Notes and Known Issues are published in this article which is updated as new releases are published.
- KAYAKOC-426: Recent Invoices are not visible in my.kayako.com portal
- KAYAKOC-435: Security Vulnerability - SQL Injection in Newsletter code
- KAYAKOC-438: Text from emails charset in GB2312 are stripped of the text
- KAYAKOC-439: XSS in /visitor/index.php?/LiveChat/Chat/Request/_proactive=
- KAYAKOC-440: Sessions are logging out unexpectedly
- KAYAKOC-29253: Follow-up replies erase line breaks from signature
- KAYAKOC-29265: Ampersand in Department Name Rendering Incorrectly in Dropboxes
- KAYAKOC-29379: Exception when visiting news item as a Guest User
- KAYAKOC-24446: Kayako Classic app for iOS: Problem with sliding a conversation left or right.
- KAYAKOC-25502: The "target" attribute in a hyperlink is not rendered in the ticket view in Staff CP and Kayako Help Center
- KAYAKOC-25305: Mailto hyperlinks are incorrectly generated if uppercase characters are present in the email address before the @ symbol
- KAYAKOC-20420: Placeholders are not converted on HTML links
- KAYAKOC-25469: Auto close rule is triggering despite the ticket status being changed to another Resolved status
- KAYAKOC-25464: HTML is not removed from a ticket's Subject line the way it is in the message body
- KAYAKOC-25476: Restricting ticket status permission causes duplicate display of existing status.
- KAYAKOC-23545: Some Arabic characters aren't parsed correctly
- KAYAKOC-22839: XSS vulnerability. Kayako Classic. Ver. 4.93.20
- KAYAKOC-25305: If the portion before @ contains an uppercase character, the mailto hyperlink will be generated starting from the characters following the last uppercase character in the email address.
- KAYAKOC-20420: Placeholders don't work on HTML links when using a macro
- KAYAKOC-24107: Emails are not being displayed in the From field when replying to tickets
- KAYAKOC-23136: 'Filter Responses' option is not working under Canned Responses of live chat.
- KAYAKOC-24993: An Undefined Index error is logged when accessing ticket views.
- KAYAKOC-23616: Error logged when closing ticket from help center"
- KAYAKOC-23833: HTML can be injected when a user updates their full name.
- KAYAKOC-24223: Text within angle brackets are removed from ticket posts
- KAYAKOC-23839: Ticket replies created through API are stripped of line breaks when using multi-line signatures.
- KAYAKOC-15448: The iOS app shows HTML tags in the conversations.
- KAYAKOC-21756: The definition and description are incorrect on the Permissions (Staff) tab in the Staff Control Panel > News > Insert News.
- KAYAKOC-20724: The setting Overdue ticket background color is not working for tickets with Reply Overdue Deadline set to Overdue.
- KAYAKOC-21735: Using the REST API POST request on TicketCustomFields can cause the creation of duplicate rows in the database.
- KAYAKOC-21778: Kayako sends the news email even to the restricted user group.
- KAYAKOC-20939: Option 'Use file attachment type whitelist' is not working if an attachment with no extension is sent via email.
- KAYAKOC-21703: 'count' function calls failing due to the variable being null.
- KAYAKOC-22902: 'Disabled' SLA plan in the user profile is being applied on the ticket.
- KAYAKOC-19940: Password fields are not required when password protection is enabled in Template Groups.
- KAYAKOC-19456: TinyMCE vulnerability CVE-2020-12648.
- KAYAKOC-13909: Allow some HTML tags option is not working.
- KAYAKOC-19807: The default Language ID is set to 0 for User Registration via Support Center Portal.
- KAYAKOC-9240: Editor preview not displaying cell width and height correctly for tables.
- KAYAKOC-20380: Merging of User Organizations with no users linked and a User Organization with users linked fails. The users that were not linked to any User Organizations are incorrectly linked with the User Organization with existing users linked.
- KAYAKOC-8666: Knowledgebase article is not showing under correct sub-category if linked to more than one sub-category.
- KAYAKOC-18472: KQL - grouping by linked list customfield as X returning a serialized value instead of unserialized value.
- KAYAKOC-19722: Next/Submit ticket button stops working after using the Back button in Firefox 80.0.1.
- KAYAKOC-22006: Uncaught Exception syntax error, Unexpected end of file error for instances running PHP version < 7.3 that should normally point to a PHP mismatch.
- KAYAKOC-19929: REST API documentation link in Admin CP -> Rest API -> API Information of a Kayako Classic Instance is incorrect.
- KAYAKOC-21781: PHP Warning is displayed on the home page for the Admin panel.
- KAYAKOC-20886: A KQL query was causing connection spikes on KC OnDemand servers, this query was optimized.
- KAYAKOC-20335: Any email addresses wrapped within an HTML tag were rendered incorrectly.
- KAYAKOC-20347: Fatal error when SLA is updated on the ticket with a reply.
- KAYAKOC-19064: Private canned responses visible to anyone on the Kayako Desktop application. Private canned responses should only be visible to the staff member that created them.
- KAYAKOC-20174: Metatype mismatch error in the Diagnostics Result step when installing/upgrading Kayako Classic Download.
- KAYAKOC-20021: HTML Tags in the staff signature were being stripped and not processed in staff replies.
- KAYAKOC-18658: One of the required fields is empty error message was being displayed upon the visitor's login to the helpdesk.
- KAYAKOC-20735: The Name text box is missing on the form used by visitors when live support is offline.
- KAYAKOC-19644: Session expiry settings in Admin CP -> Settings -> Security were not working.
- KAYAKOC-11827: When Mass Replies are sent from Staff CP or when a reply is sent from mobile apps, the formatting on staff replies was being stripped.
- KAYAKOC-20600: Email addresses in incoming emails are getting truncated and stripped off.
- KAYAKOC-19128: Error - AutoExecute Query: INSERT swbayeswords.
- KAYAKOC-20349: On error, server leaks full path details to a visitor.
- KAYAKOC-16004: Permissions: Staff "User organization" permissions are not being fully implemented.
- KAYAKOC-20337: The text for buttons is showing in the English language while logged in with the Russian language.
Back to top
Release Notes Archive
Back to top
Issues that are known, but not yet resolved through a release are listed here.
Back to top