All Kayako Classic Release Notes and Known Issues are published in this article which is updated as new releases are published.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
- KAYAKOC-24446: Kayako Classic app for iOS: Problem with sliding a conversation left or right.
- KAYAKOC-25502: The "target" attribute in a hyperlink is not rendered in the ticket view in Staff CP and Kayako Help Center
- KAYAKOC-25305: Mailto hyperlinks are incorrectly generated if uppercase characters are present in the email address before the @ symbol
- KAYAKOC-20420: Placeholders are not converted on HTML links
- KAYAKOC-25469: Auto close rule is triggering despite the ticket status being changed to another Resolved status
- KAYAKOC-25464: HTML is not removed from a ticket's Subject line the way it is in the message body
- KAYAKOC-25476: Restricting ticket status permission causes duplicate display of existing status.
- KAYAKOC-23545: Some Arabic characters aren't parsed correctly
- KAYAKOC-22839: XSS vulnerability. Kayako Classic. Ver. 4.93.20
- KAYAKOC-25305: If the portion before @ contains an uppercase character, the mailto hyperlink will be generated starting from the characters following the last uppercase character in the email address.
- KAYAKOC-20420: Placeholders don't work on HTML links when using a macro
- KAYAKOC-23136: 'Filter Responses' option is not working under Canned Responses of live chat.
- KAYAKOC-24993: An Undefined Index error is logged when accessing ticket views.
- KAYAKOC-23616: Error logged when closing ticket from help center"
- KAYAKOC-24107: Emails are not being displayed in the From field when replying to tickets.
- KAYAKOC-23833: HTML can be injected when a user updates their full name.
- KAYAKOC-24223: Text within angle brackets are removed from ticket posts
- KAYAKOC-23839: Ticket replies created through API are stripped of line breaks when using multi-line signatures.
- KAYAKOC-15448: The iOS app shows HTML tags in the conversations.