Your Kayako Classic OnDemand instance is not accessible and is either displaying a 502 Bad Gateway error or is displaying a blank page with no content like shown below:
If you are experiencing an Nginx 502 Bad Gateway error or a blank page with no content is being displayed on your Kayako Classic On-Demand instance, please raise a Support ticket while including the following information:
- The name of your Kayako instance; e.g.: example.kayako.com
- A timeline of the issue experienced: Is the issue recurring? When were the outages observed and how long did they last?
- A HAR file with the reproduction of the issue.
- Any additional information regarding errors observed, degraded performance, etc.
Once your ticket has been received, we will engage with the Kayako Classic Infrastructure Team to address the issue.
For Support Agents Only:
If you receive a ticket reporting an OnDemand instance displaying a 502 Bad Gateway error or is not displaying content, please verify the following:
- The outage is still ongoing on the customer's site. Note that you may skip this step if the customer is reporting repeated outages in a certain time period.
- Check that this or a related outage has not been reported to the SaaS Team and that the server is not undergoing maintenance in the Kayako - SaasOps Google space.
After this, you may escalate the issue to the SaaS Team as per the Kayako Classic Component Routing Table, including all the information gathered in your request, and inform the customer accordingly.
Note: A customer may request credit for their downtime. If they do, please refer to the Processing Customer Credit Requests for SLA Downtime article to address their request.