A user is trying to download their license key from my.kayako.com, but is unable to do so due to the error "We are not able to find any registered domain related to this order".
As the error message states, this is a problem due to the license key not having a specific domain registered.
In case you have multiple accounts in my.kayako.com, it is recommended to make sure you are logging in with the account that has the valid license key.
If the issue persists while using the correct account, one would need to Contact Support with the following information in order to update the domain for the license.
- Screenshot of the Orders page
- Order number
- Registered e-mail address
- The domain for your Kayako Classic instance
The steps support needs to complete are as follows.
- Review the order number and confirm this is a valid license/request.
- Add the domain using Adding and Modifying Domains in Kayako Classic - Agent Guide
- Impersonate the customer account (Home > Log in as a customer) to confirm the license can be downloaded.
- Ensure the customer is using the correct e-mail address/account for accessing my.kayako.com
Once the domain is added, one should be able to download the license key without any issues.