You have noticed that the Admin Control Panel on your Kayako Classic OnDemand instance is displaying a seat count that does not match your purchased seat count.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top of this page or click this submit a request link.
- Provide the following details on the ticket:
- Screenshot of the incorrect value.
- The name of the Kayako Classic OnDemand instance (e.g. sniper.kayako.com)
- Original seat count
- New seat count
- A screenshot of your License information from the admin panel.
For Support Agents Only:
You need access to the following tools to be able to assist the customer with this issue type:
Check out the Kayako Access Guide for New Agents article to get access to tools.
To resolve the customer's issue you will need to do the following:
- Verify that there's a mismatch in what the customer has on their account versus what they see from the admin control panel through:
- If the seat count that reflects on either of the above portals is different (should be higher since they increased the count) from what they see on their license information from the admin panel, proceed to step #3. Otherwise, inform the customer that the additional seat count was not processed accordingly. Ask them to try again and make sure to save their changes before exiting.
- Submit a request to manually increase the seat count by following the process outlined in the Self-Service Portal for Kayako SaaS Requests article.
- Use the 'Increase number of seats - Kayako Classic On-demand/Download' form under the Kayako Classic section to file the request.
- Once the request has been fulfilled by SaaS, inform the customer.