The Kayako Classic 4.94.2 release contains a fix for several issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Exception when visiting news item as a Guest User (KAYAKOC-29379)
- Ampersand in Department Name Rendering Incorrectly in Dropboxes (KAYAKOC-29265)
- Follow-up replies erase line breaks from signature (KAYAKOC-29253)
- Recent Invoices are not visible in my.kayako.com portal (KAYAKOC-426)
- Security Vulnerability - SQL Injection in Newsletter code (KAYAKOC-435)
- Text from emails charset in GB2312 are stripped of the text (KAYAKOC-438)
- XSS in /visitor/index.php?/LiveChat/Chat/Request/_proactive= (KAYAKOC-439)
- Sessions are logging out unexpectedly (KAYAKOC-440)