The Kayako Classic 4.94.1 release contains a fix for several issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- "Kayako Classic app for iOS: Problem with sliding a conversation left or right" (KAYAKOC-24446)
- The "target" attribute in a hyperlink is not rendered in the ticket view in Staff CP and Kayako Help Center" (KAYAKOC-25502 )