The Kayako Classic 4.96.x releases contain fixes for several issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in each version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
- KAYAKOC-31808 | Potential Reverse Tabnapping Vulnerability - CWE-1022
- KAYAKOC-31934 | Specific customer is not parsing emails from the main queue
- KAYAKOC-31931 | "Order By" prevents output in the KQL
- KAYAKOC-31831 | E-Mail Queue does not accept tickets from mailboxes with Hebrew name
- KAYAKOC-31956 | Upgrade to 4.96.2-10298-cd41fba fails
- KAYAKOC-31840 | Report not giving results after upgrade to 4.95.8
- KAYAKOC-31858 | Carbon copy of all ticket replies are being sent to staff
- KAYAKOC-31836 | After the upgrade to 4.95.8 replies sent to closed ticket do not Open the ticket back
- KAYAKOC-31872 | Large attachments reject email sending multiple notifications to sender
- KAYAKOC-32013 | oAuth with POP3 does not detect the emails in the mailbox
The internal tracking of fixes and releases can be found here: KAYAKOC Project Releases.
Also, agents with access to GitHub can see the full release/fix history HERE
If you find new releases that are not documented yet in this KBA, feel free to append them.