The Kayako Classic 4.95.x releases contain fixes for several issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in each version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
- KAYAKOC-31710 | Text within angled brackets <> is removed when editing a ticket post (plaintext mode, convert to HTML entities)
- KAYAKOC-31713 | OAuth MailParserIMAP Errors when Attempting Connection via ProcessMailbox function
- KAYAKOC-31717 | Rebuild ticket posts script fails at offset 0
- KAYAKOC-31740 | IMAP/POP3 queues are always using SSL to connect to the mailboxes
- KAYAKOC-31735 | Staff can reply to tickets by email option prevents end users (clients) too instead of Staff only
- KAYAKOC-31725 | Upgrading Kayako from a non-oAuth version to the latest renders the email queues unworkable
- KAYAKOC-31741 | It is possible to put HTML in the Ticket Submittal form subject field which is then displayed on the Confirmation page and within Kayako as unencoded HTML.
- KAYAKOC-31723 | Report Issues on 4.94.7
- KAYAKOC-31758 | Oauth for O365 - wrong redirect_uri being sent
- KAYAKOC-31768 | Host Header Attack
- KAYAKOC-31769 | Workflows bring up custom fields that are not supposed to be there