The Kayako Classic 4.97.x releases contain fixes for several issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in each version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
- KAYAKOC-31951 | Problem with encoding/decoding on edit reply
- KAYAKOC-32066 | Square bracker prevents the email address from being parsed
- KAYAKOC-31826 | Emails with emojis are not being processed
- KAYAKOC-31930 | The system does not see the requester of the ticket (staff) as a user (customer)
- KAYAKOC-32113 | POP3 queues are throwing Malformed header detected
- KAYAKOC-32128 | Tickets switch to open after staff replies without changing status
- KAYAKOC-31943 | OAuth Consent Flow Broken when Do not allow user conset is enabled in Azure
- KAYAKOC-31832 | Email not processed after the banner.png image
- KAYAKOC-32143 | Duplicate tickets being generated for the same email
- KAYAKOC-434 | Canned response filtering - the Click to reset button is unresponsive
- KAYAKOC-32145 | Live Chat WordPress Kayako Integration not working
The internal tracking of fixes and releases can be found here: KAYAKOC Project Releases.
Also, agents with access to GitHub can see the full release/fix history HERE
If you find new releases that are not documented yet in this KBA, feel free to append them.