Please Select a Category
- Mismatch between Purchased Seat Count and the Seat Count on my OnDemand Instance
- Why Was the Credit for Downgrading Seat Count Not Used on Our Invoice?
- How Can We Upgrade Our Price Plan While Renewing Our Contract or Subscription?
- How Can We Get a Quote to Set up a New Kayako Classic Support Site?
- Can We Get a Kayako Classic Trial License?
- When Does the Subscription's Service Period Start and Can I Request License Extension Due to Non-Usage?
Customer Accounts & Licensing
- Adding or Removing Seats for Kayako Classic Subscription
- Can you reissue a license key with a different domain while my.kayako.com is down?
- Cancelling Kayako Classic Account or Subscription
- Checking or Updating Billing Information Through My.Kayako.com
- Downloading the Key.php File for Your Kayako Account
- Error 'Something Went Wrong' When Downloading a Language Pack from My.Kayako
- Alerting Users With Warning That There's an Empty Mandatory Field When Submitting Tickets
- Error "One of the Required Fields Is Empty" When a User Submits a Ticket From the Support Center
- Is It Possible to Have a Mandatory Drop-Down Custom Field With No Default Value?
- It is Not Possible to Have Multiple Levels of Nesting in a Linked Select Custom Field After Upgrading From 4.77 to 4.93.
- Querying the Database Using Custom Fields From Tickets
- Restricting Custom Fields to Select User Groups
- "Uncaught Exception Invalid data provided .." when Managing New Department
- Assigning Departments to a Specific Staff User
- Deleting Departments
- Effects of Deleting a Department on the Tickets and Chats
- Organizing Your Support Requests Into Departments
- Why Are Some Users Able to See Another Folder That Does Not Belong to Them?
- "stream_socket_enable_crypto():" Error While Sending Ticket Updates
- "Unable to connect with TLS encryption" Error when Sending Emails
- "Unable to connect with TLS encryption" error when sending Kayako emails using Microsoft Office 365
- Adding and Configuring Email Queues to Receive Tickets via Email
- Are Emails Going Out of a Pipe Email Queue Being Sent Through Kayako's SMTP?
- Blocking Spam Emails From a Specific Email Address or Domain
Email Parser Rules & Automation
- Email not Generating a Ticket due to "Email is being discarded since we may already have a ticket created for it"
- Email Parser Does Not Auto-Run on Kayako Classic Download
- Extra Dot in Helpdesk Base URL Is Added in Auto-Response Emails
- Fixing the Issue With Auto-Response Email Creating Endless Loop
- Fixing the PHP Error 'Undefined Index: Departmentid...' That Appears After Editing a Parser Rule
- How Can I Solve the Issue With the Auto-Responder Email Not Being Sent Out Consistently?
- "Invalid Archive Header" Error When Extracting Attachment Backup File
- "MySQL 1064 Error" While Deploying OnDemand Database Backup
- Accessing Kayako Classic Log Files
- Adding SSL Certificate to Kayako Classic OnDemand Default Domain
- Changing the Cache Folder of Kayako Classic Installation To Improve Performance
- Changing the Helpdesk Base URL in Kayako Classic
Installation & Upgrades
- "Unable to locate key.php" and "ERROR: Setup directory has not been deleted." When Accessing OnDemand Instance
- Latest PHP version Supported by Kayako Classic
- Before Running the Setup Script to Upgrade to a New Version of Kayako Classic The Diagnostics Tool Shows a Number of Database Differences
- How do I restore an Attachment Backup to my Kayako Classic Download Instance?
- Which Ports Need to be Open for Kayako Classic to Work on Azure?
- Upgrade Path for Older Versions
- Does Kayako Classic Supports Single Sign-on (SSO)?
- LoginShare Stopped Working After Upgrading Kayako Classic
- Integrating Kayako Classic Instances With JIRA
- Integrating Kayako Classic Instances With Salesforce
- Error "Invalid Data Provided 1" When Logging in To Kayako Using LoginShare
- Integrating Kayako Classic with Shopify
- Exporting Knowledge Base Articles From Kayako Classic
- How Can We Secure the Files We Attached on Our Support Center Articles?
- How to Generate a Report for the Total Views and Ratings of Our Knowledgebase?
- Inserting or Using iFrame Into a Knowledgebase Article
- Knowledgebase Article Showing Full Preview Despite Character Limit Is Set to Zero
- Knowledgebase Articles Not Displaying Correctly After an Upgrade
- Changing the Default Language in Kayako Classic
- Downloading Language Packs
- Enabling or Disabling Language Packs
- How Can I Enable Sending Emails and Auto-Responses From the Helpdesk in a Different Language?
- Importing or Exporting Language Packs
- Undefined Index Error After Enabling Additional Language Packs
- Adding Live Chat on WordPress Kayako Integration
- Are the Files That Clients Attach in Live Chat Found in the Database?
- Calculating the Average Response Time When the Chat Is Assigned to the Agent
- Changing the Default Department in Live Chat Window
- Customizing Your Support Center's Live Chat Button
- Error 'Uncaught Exception AutoExecute Query: AutoExecute Query: INSERT swchatobjects' When Initiating a Live Chat Session
- Error 'Unable to log in: Failed to connect' When Using the Mobile Application
- iOS App shows HTML Tags in Ticket Replies
- Kayako Classic Mobile App for iOS and Android
- Kayako Classic Mobile App Not Working After Upgrading iOS
- Kayako mobile app crashing with a "request timed out" error during login
- Problem with the iOS Swipe to Delete Function
- Can you set autoresponders based on timeframe i.e. one for normal working hours and another for after-hours?
- Creating Notifications for Staff per Department
- Excluding a Staff or Team Member From Receiving Notifications Intended to a Team It Belongs
- How Can We Stop Sending Auto-Responses to CC'd Email Addresses on Tickets?
- Why Are Intended Recipients Not Receiving Staff Notifications From Our Instance?
Reporting & KQL
- Can We Create KQL Query That Shows the Volume of Tickets Received From Customers in a Day and Were Replied by Agents on the Same Day?
- Concept Article - Custom Reports
- Creating a Report that shows all tickets that got a post on a specific day
- Creating a Report That Shows Survey Details
- Error 'One of the Required Field Is Empty' When Creating a Report
- Finding Active and Registered Users of the Instance
REST API (Developer Resources)
- Created Tickets Through REST API Cannot Be Replied to or the Email Is Never Sent to the Requester at All
- Is There a Rate Limit Imposed for Kayako Classic REST API?
- Generating API Signature Using PHP
- Retrieving Ticket Posts Using API
- Enabling Kayako Classic's REST API
- REST - UserSearch
SLAs & Escalations
Spam & Bounce Emails
- Ensuring Your Emails Are Received and Do Not Go Into Your Customer's Spam Folder
- Preventing Spam for Helpcenter Comments Using CAPTCHA and Akismet
- Preventing Spam in Russian Language
- Unactioned Spam Email is Affecting Reports
- Undeliverable or Bounce Error Messages When Sending Emails to Kayako Classic
- Why Are Replies Not Showing up on the Ticket Even When the Email Server Has Forwarded It to Kayako?
- 'Uncaught Exception: Invalid Data Provided' Error Is Generated When Creating New Users or Parsing Tickets From Unregistered Users
- Are Disabled or Deleted Staff Users Included on Your Bill?
- Error 'Uncaught Exception Invalid Data Provided in ./__swift/Apps/Base/Models/Staff/Class.swift_staff.Php:149' After an Upgrade
- Fixing the Error 'Maximum Number of Staff User Accounts Reached' When Creating a Staff Account After Purchasing Additional Seats for OnDemand
- Fixing the Error 'Uncaught Exception: Expected response code 250 but got code "530", with message "530 5.7.0 Authentication required' When Trying to Reset a Password
- Getting a New Password for Kayako Live Chat Login
- Changing or Modifying the Registration Policy Consent Text
- Changing the Logo on the Live Chat Submission Form
- Disabling the Support Center
- Fixing the Error "We encountered a problem (cross-site request forgery detected); please try again" When Logging In to the Support Center
- Modifying the Support Center to Remove All Content and Redirect Visitors to Another Site
- Restricting the Knowledgebase Widget's Visibility
- Adding a CC Field on the Ticket Submission Form
- Adding Hyperlinks Within the Ticket Internal Note
- Appending Multiple Inline Images Take a Huge Amount of Time To Upload the Images
- Assigning Tickets to Staff Members Automatically
- Attaching Large File Images Directly to the Body of the Ticket
- Attachments Still Go Through Despite Setting File Size Restrictions
- Can Yes be Preselected for the Enable DST and Subscribe to Newsletter Options on the Preferences Screen in the End-User Portal?
- Disabling Default Department Selection
- Fixing the 'Cross-site Request Forgery' (CSRF) Error When Submitting a Ticket
- Modifying the Content of the Autoresponder email
- Removing the Helpdesk URL Link From the Auto-Response Email
- Adding Users to a Specific User Group in Bulk While Importing the Data From a File
- Associating a User With an Organization That Contains Special Characters in Its Name
- Editing or Deleting Notes for a User Account
- Editing or Deleting Notes for an Organization
- Fixing the Error "AutoExecute Query: swusers" When Creating or Updating a User
- Importing Users From a CSV File Into Kayako Does Not Import All Fields
Widgets & Apps